So…I’ve been feeling pretty blah lately. Weight Loss is such a huge thing and there is no one right way to do it. I’ve been throwing ideas back and forth in my head, such as not weighing myself anymore and just taking measurements now that I might be putting on muscle weight, and working on what I am eating but worrying about ‘Do I eat this? How will my body react if I eat this? Is this allowed? Is this organic enough?’ Drives me nuts.
So I had to remind myself that I’m not just talking about it, I’m doing it, I’m getting there.
This is my first Progress Post and I (and the bf) were staring at it in shock as I put it together. I was planning to do this when I hit 100kgs but fuck it, this is important. I’ve taken to wearing this top and shorts around the house a lot now; I feel comfortable in it when I never have before. More than the scale are all the Non-Scale Victories I get to experience every day:
- Strong nails
- Soft shiny hair
- Much smoother complexion
- More stamina (run up ALL the escalators!)
- Chucking out huge clothes and fitting into smaller and smaller sizes
- Being able to tuck my knees up to my tummy
- Being able to cross my legs omg
- Everyone I know being floored by how amazing I look
- Possibly being noticed by some pretty male customers as well… (ohohohoho ^3^)
I have gotten this far from about 98% better eating habits, plus a bit of beginners exercise. I think I will print this out and put in on my fitspo wall. :3
So, yes…’Achievement Unlocked: Progress’…let the dancing commence…